Tuesday 28 March 2017

Sepia Saturday 361 : 1st April 2017


Sepia Saturday falling on the 1st April (April Fool's Day) was too good an opportunity to miss, so I chose this rather splendid photograph from the collection of the State Library of New South Wales which was taken in the 1940s. It features parts of both Billy and Graham Green, but I will leave it to you to figure out which bit belongs to which brother. Feel free to follow the theme in any way you want, or you can make a fool of me and ignore the theme all together. All you really need to do is to post your post on or around Saturday 1st April and add a link below.

Here is a quick preview of the next couple of theme images:





11 comments:

ScotSue said...

Quick off the mark this week with some sandy moments.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

It's hard to match the wonderful humor in the weeks prompt. I did enjoy looking through my beach photos once again.

La Nightingail said...

Some tricks and some sand.

Barbara Rogers said...

Family and beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, and a sad note as well.

Mike Brubaker said...

No sandy beach but I've got a disembodied head!
Musical too.

Boobook said...

Am I being too daring?

Alan Burnett said...

I may have shared this story before, but I think the photograph is new.

Little Nell said...

Just got in by posting before the twelve midday deadline. Otherwise the joke woud have been on me, according to the rules of April Fool's Day.

Jofeath said...

2 April was a significant date too, at least for my grandparents.

Wendy said...

You'll think I've lost my head being so insensitive with my answer to this prompt. I don't mean to be.

tony said...

I couldnt find any music by Sandy Shaw :(