Monday 26 June 2017

Sepia Saturday 374 : 1 July 2017


This is what happens when you give in to dogs. First of all they get to come on holiday with you and then, before you know where you are, they have their own little wicker-work houses and their own pet dogs and you just get the brush off.  I have no idea how you are going to match the theme image (which comes from the Flickr stream of The Past On Glass at Sutton Archives), but Sepians are never short of a link. Just post your post on or around Saturday 1st July and link it to the list below.

Here is what is coming up in the next week or two:-





10 comments:

Kristin said...

There is a dog in this re-shared post from 2012, but mainly it's about a library.

ScotSue said...

Man's best friend down three generations.

La Nightingail said...

A tale of two baskets.

Little Nell said...

My dog and a poet’s.

Barbara Rogers said...

Finally posting some of my mom's post card collection, not a dog in sight!

Wendy said...

Stuffed puppy dog

Mike Brubaker said...

I got nothin' that matches this weekend, so instead I'm featuring clarinetists in fancy uniforms.

Tattered and Lost said...

I should be fired, but I hope for forgiveness.

Boobook said...

Well, its been a while but here's my entry for this week. There are some dogs in my story.

Gayle said...

A Pup's 'Tiny House'
Linking with Sepia Saturday here https://familyresearchandme.blogspot.com/2017/07/sepia-saturday-july-2-2017.html